The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults & The Rite of Christian Initiation of Children
Are you ready to take the next step in your faith journey?
St. Joseph, Husband of Mary has a process by which non-baptized children ages 7 and up are prepared to be fully initiated. After a minimum of 2 years of instruction, children can receive Baptism, Confirmation, and First Holy Communion. If you are interested in more information, please contact Jill Bugay at 702.304.3003.
If you are an adult who is wishing to be Baptized, receive your First Holy Communion, or be Confirmed in the Catholic Faith, we can help. St Joseph, Husband of Mary has a process for Adults wishing to become Catholic, or wishing to receive one of their Sacraments of Initiation. If you are interested in more information, please contact Josh Wattenbarger at 702.304.3005. We look forward to helping you continue your journey of Faith!
For more information regarding adult Confirmation for those 18 and older who have already received Baptism and First Communion, please contact Greg Sinclair, Pastoral Associate, at 702.304.3028.
Registration for RCIC
1. Contact Jill Bugay at 702.304.3003.
2. A copy of the child's Birth Certificate must be provided.
3. Complete and return the RCIC Registration Form. (see below)
4. Sessions are held on Sundays from 9:30 AM-10:45 AM at St. Joseph's.
5. Mandatory parent meetings are held on Sundays from 9:30 AM-10:45 AM at St. Joseph's.
Registration Form For RCIC
Registration for RCIA
1. Contact Joshua Wattenbarger at 702.304.3005.
2. Adults already baptized either Catholic or Protestant must provide a copy of their Baptismal Certificate.
3. Complete and return the RCIA Registration Form. (see below)
4. Sessions are held on Tuesdays from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM at St. Joseph's.
Registration Form For RCIA